Reduce Your B&BS Water Heating Costs
Are you looking to reduce you water heating costs? Our Orca heat pump system can help you do so. This heating system is proven to reduce heating costs for B&Bs by up to 70%.
We installed the 600 litre Orca air to water heat pump system in 2011 and we found that it is able to provide enough hot water for all of our customers. Last summer we had two sets of bookings of 20 people, and we had plenty of hot water for everyone to use. The Orca systems cut our oil bills and electric bills dramatically.
Owner of Château de L'Oseraie
Why is the Orca Heat Pump the a perfect choice?
The Orca heat pump retains water in a stainless steel boiler therefore, keeping your water healthy and clean.
Orca heat pumps are highly energy efficient as it`s Coefficient of Performance (COP) is 3.6. What this means is that you get 3.6kW of energy for only 1kW invested. And to additionly increase energy efficiency the boiler is wrapped in a 5cm thick insulation. All Orca Heat Pumps are A - Rated appliances.
Huge savings along with a 12 year guarantee
Our Orca Heat Pumps are designed to give you a 3 year payback on your water heating costs with a continous supply of hot water 24/7. It comes with a 12 year guarantee and a 2 year parts warranty.
SIMULTANEOUS HEATING AND COOLING
Installation of the Orca Heat Pump is quick and easy, no interventions are needed in the room in which it is located. With this system you can cool air and heat water at the same time.
Summary of Benefits
- Constant supply of hot water all year round
- No electric showers, immersions, gas or oil required
- Annual savings of up to 70%
- The system will be paid for in less than 3 years
- Practically maintainance free
- 50mm insulation, insuring low heat loss
- 330 litre stainless steel tank with incorporated heat pump
- Large display making it user friendly to change settings
- Secondary coil to enable connection to soild fuel stoves etc
We have agents throughout Ireland who can install and supply Orca Heat Pump systems in B&BS nationwide.
How much does the system Cost?
For the most recent and up to date prices of the Orca Heat Pump system contact us today on 086 8517 555 or you can request a callback.
Heat Pumps Meath
Air to water heat pumps are one of the most effective and efficient ways of heating hot water today. Sweeney Renewables are offical Irish agents of Orca air to water heat pumps. We install an supply heat pumps throughout Ireland and Meath.
We install and supply heat pumps throughout Meath including:
What are the benefits?
We have listed below some of the main benefits of installing a Orca air to water heat pump system in your home or business premises.
- Much safer than systems based on combustion
- Reduces carbon emissions
- Cheaper to run than gas boilers and oil
- Reduces condensation in your home and prevents dampness
- Climate control
During a recent survey involving 856 heat pump owners the following was highlighted:
- 53% observed an improvement in their health
- 50% reported a reduction in energy bills since installation of their heat pump
- 88% confirmed that their homes were much easier to heat and much drier
- 79% have said that they would not be able to do without their new heat pump system
Air to water heat pumps are suitable for the following businessess:
Heat pumps are suitable for any business premises with high water usage.
Contact Sweeney Renewables
If you would like to book a heat pump installation in Meath, or if you require any further information on the benefits of heat pumps please call 0868517555.