Orca Domestic Heat Pump Reduces Heating Costs By 70%
A rational investment for economical heating of sanitary water system with an existing air to water heater or sanitary water container from 500 to 1.000 litres.
Larger sanitary water solutions are also available, ranging from 500 litres to 5000 litres.
Fill in the form or phone us for your FREE printed catalogue.
5 Year Warranty & Manufactured in Europe
Orca: AIR TO WATER HEAT PUMPS
A Long Term Investment in Energy Efficient Sanitary Water Heating
- The electronic expansion valve (model Wave).
- The superbly dimensioned heat exchanger.
- Integrated system components that are based on advanced technological solutions.
- 2 MG anode for safety and long life of the product.
Warranty for Comfort & Easy Usage
- Possibility to connect to different heating systems (heating oil, wood , solar heaters, gas devices) – optional
- Automatic heating with easy usage via the LCD display.
- Double daily timer for turning the device on and off.
- Turbo function for fast water heating in cases of increased consumption.
- Silent operation (49dB).
- Auto restart function
- Standard integrated electric heater 1.8 kW
Phone 086 8517 555 for your free savings review.
Air SOURCE HEAT PUMPS ARE AN Investment in Health
- Automatic anti-legionella program.
- Impeccable water - exchanger built in the outer mantle of the container.
- The heat exchanger of the air to water heat pump made from high quality aluminium
- Heating power 1800 W.
- Vacuum enameled water container.
- Silent mode
Larger Sanitary Solutions
We also supply and install larger sanitary containers ranging from 500 litres to 5000 litres.
Ways of Positioning the air source heat pump
"We went with Sweeney Renewables and the Orca air to water heating system as our primary source of heat in our two storey house. We are very happy with this system as it provides us with constant heat and water without the need of oil or solid fuel. It is costing us €640 to run for the year and we found the after service was second to none.
I found Frankie to be very professional and knowledgeable in his work and I have no problem recommending him."
Gregory and Roisin
View our customer testimonials.
If You Require More Information?
Contact us now on 0868517555 for further information on Orca air to water heating solutions for your building or to receive a free catalogue. Alternatively, fill in our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.